Phone: 925-372-6630, ext. 29
If you are looking here for services, You are encouraged to follow through with receiving short or long term talk therapy whether with myself or someone else at Alhambra Valley Counseling Center. A connection and the ability to feel safe is important as well as competence with therapeutic techniques and systems of care. Choose one of us and start your journey towards a healthier you. YOU are worth it and you will be glad you invested in yourself.
A Little About Ron:
More than 20 years of counseling experience. Experience in the following areas:
- Juvenile/Adult Justice counseling assessment
- Crisis Assessments and follow up.
- Substance assessment & referral / counseling
- Family and Individual Counseling
- Clinical Supervision-Masters and post Masters
- Critical Incident Stress Debriefing (CISD)
- Adjunct Faculty for 10 years
- Trainings for Co-occurring disorders
- Solution Focused, CBT, DBT, Rationale Emotive Behavioral and Trauma informed theories.